- Should climate scientists discuss scientific uncertainty in mainstream forums? - 91% say yes
- Judith Curry is? - 19% had never heard of her, 69% said she was a peacemaker
- What is causing climate change? - 76% said natural causes
- The IPCC, or Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is - 81% said "a corrupt organization, prone to groupthink, with a political agenda".
- What should we do about climate change? - 65% said "Nothing, we are powerless to stop it".
- Which policy options do you support? - 65% said "keeping science out of the political process".
4 November 2010
Scientific American readers condemn climate hustlers
Here's the loaded question that the AGW scam-supporting Scientific American asked its readers, plainly expecting something other than it got, to wit the following overwhelming endorsement of Judith Curry and her brave climate skepticism.