25 November 2010

Is this the stupidest person in the world?

There is a look of bovine self-satisfaction - but nothing out of the ordinary for a Labour puke. Still, let's not be sexist: we must appreciate MEP Mary Honeyball - no sniggering - for the quality of her mind. The following is from her blog:

The crisis of the euro has shown in very graphic terms that the UK is in Europe and cannot ignore what happens in other EU member states when it comes to their economies. Britain has ended up paying out a very considerable sum of money. I doubt if it would have been any more if Britain had been a fully signed up member of the euro zone.[!] The last Labour government, it is true, refused to take Britain into the Euro. I have always been in favour of joining the single currency and, I must say, am once again beginning to feel vindicated that my point of view is the best one for our country.

2 comments:

  1. I conclude from her comments that she must have a pension from America just as I do. Now is certainly the time to trade your pounds in for Euros. I would be happy to trade your pounds for my Euros. Don't all ask at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about £s for $s? I'm lecturing on a Caribbean cruise during December, and don't want to pay the banks' mark-up.

    ReplyDelete