6 November 2010

Baron James - time for a CAT scan

Corporate turn-around expert David James, now Baron James of Blackheath, spoke as follows to his peers:
For the past 20 weeks I have been engaged in a very strange dialogue with two noble Lords, in the course of which I have been trying to bring to their attention the willing availability of a strange organisation which wishes to make a great deal of money available to assist the recovery of the economy in this country. For want of a better name, I shall call it Foundation X.

I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money. My biggest client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1bn of its money. I have also had extensive connections with North African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not wantto talk about that because it is still a security issue.
See the vid of the speech here. Assuming he was not under the influence of some mind-altering medication, there are two possible verdicts:
  1. What he said is a fantasy, therefore he is nuts
  2. What he said is true, therefore he is nuts to say it
Either way, time for the men in white coats to take the noble lord away for comprehensive tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment