Here is a partial list of the braying assertions that have been shown to be unsubtantiated allegations when not also outright fabrications:
- the abolition of the medieval warm period in Gore's hockey stick and other pseudo-historic projections
- ice core samples 'showing' that rising atmospheric carbon dioxide causes temperature increase: it's the other way around
- Mann's tree ring and lake deposit 'evidence'
- scientific 'consensus' shown to be a based on intimidation and suppression of contrary evidence
- Himalayan glaciers to disappear by 2035
- Amazon forest vanishing because of drought
What we are also left with is that the big lie, repeated often and loudly enough, will unfailingly attract a host of cynical opportunists seeking to profit from it, and collective hysteria will ensue.
And that there are a LOT more horses' arses than there are horses.